Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

So about this assignment..

Basically, my title is pretty descriptive of how this assignment went for me. I tried to be disconnected from society but with the amount of friends I had visiting this past weekend, it was nearly impossible to not use my phone to communicate with them. Once my friends were here however, I realized I was on my phone a lot less because I was with them in person. One positive I can take from this weekend was I didn't post anything on social media (which I haven't for awhile) but other than that, there isn't too much to be proud of. My fraternity uses our facebook group as a main form of communication so I found myself checking that a lot to make sure I didn't miss anything and I also used my phone to watch the fantasy sports I'm involved in. I am actually disappointed in myself and hopefully in the future I will actually be able to go a couple days without technology because It's quite depressing to realize how much I rely on my phone and laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment