Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reflection of writing

I feel like I sound more scholarly/formal in my writing rather than in my blog post.  The idea of a blog post makes me feel more relaxed and so some things that I say in early blog post may sound slightly informal.  My final papers for class have been much better writings of mine,  They are a better reflection of my ideas and writing skills.  The project that I'mm most proud of in this class is my ignite project.  I'm not sure how well I did on it because it hasn't been peer reviewed or graded yet but I actually enjoyed doing the project and got to express my ideas in a new way.  The narration of aspect of the project was really cool and it challenged me to take my time when I speak because if I jumbled my words I would have to start the recording all over again.  This was a nice representation of my work and personality as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment