Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Reflection


          After I organized all my blog post into a word document, I noticed that the way I presented myself through online was very much different from other aspects in LIS 201. Coming from an international background, I feel more comfortable in articulating points through online than in a physical classroom. In a classroom discussion, I would have to organize my thoughts and try to translate that into English before I get to express my opinions out loud. Conversely, in online assignments, I am able to sit down in my personal space and efficiently organize my ideas when writing a new blog post. Moreover, I am not constrained by time and free from anxiety, which I would of had when taking exams. Thus, the most effective method that worked in presenting my thoughts was through online assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment