Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

WEEK OF NO TECHNOLOGY=TRAGIC

When I first started the assignment I knew it would be difficult but I didn't realize how difficult it would be until it was nighttime and I was extremely bored.  My phone was buzzing and I couldn't answer it.  My roommates were gone and I didn't know where they were.  I started watching movies for the night and luckily my roommates came back home and my neighbors visited so the night got much better.  On Saturday it was a different story.  I could not, under any circumstance, not use my cell phone on Saturday.  I had friends visiting from Washington, D.C and they would have been so lost if I couldn't communicate with them.  I don't know anyone that uses a land line  anymore so that wasn't even an option.  This experience helped me realize how dependent I am on technology but it is definitely necessary for most situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment