Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Jay Herman - Internet Sleuth Extraordinaire

By entering my phone number, I found that my number was linked to Madison, WI. Fairly unsurprising.

According to my census hometown data, I am most likely to be a white male between the ages of 45-55 years old.

On Facebook, I found out that I don't have my privacy settings figured out at all. Basically everything's visible to the public: my music, books, political affiliation, etc. That one was particularly concerning, since I thought I had figured it all out.

When googling my name, I found Youtube tutorials that I did for an assignment in a class I took freshman year, which was sort of funny. I also found my father related to me on whitepages.

In general, someone could find me if they looked hard and/or knew what to look for, but there isn't terribly much information about me out there on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment