Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Google me

When I put in my phone number I got the right town, but I didn't really find that much else about me or my town besides the fact that my zip code has a majority of white people. It was only until I googled myself did I find anything. I was able to see almost everything I've ever done on social media in the search results, like facebook, twitter, myspace, and more. Also, there were a lot of random sites with my name because articles that I've published online are on a lot of random sites now. There's also an article from the chicago tribune with my name because it's on my grandma dying. I feel like anyone with the time could probably do some more research though and find everything I've ever posted online and it wouldn't really take that long (with the word "every" loosely defined).

No comments:

Post a Comment