Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Introduction

Hello everybody I am Logan Hintz and I'm a sophomore split in between an economics major and a finance major. My career path consists of becoming a stock broker and hopefully one day get to hang out in the New York Stock exchange. So things about myself, I have collected many nicknames like Log, Hintz Kid, Logi Bear, and most recently "The Mayor." I acquired the nickname "The Mayor" from my ability to meet people, and also it seems like where ever I go around campus I run into someone I know. I am from Shawano, Wisconsin where I am blessed to live literally 10 yards off of the lake. I spent a lot of time in the summer sitting on my dock or playing around on the jet ski. This summer I worked for the City of Shawano Parks and Recreation Department as a summer help employee. This was my first year and I had so much fun, but I learned that play ground equipment is not even a tad bit fun to put together. Other than that all of my coworkers were fantastic to work with, and to be honest work was the best part of my summer. I took a couple of camping trips this summer included Chute Pond in Lakewood, Peninsula state park and Devil's lake campground. All of which were fun all in different ways. I learned that I make excellent food over an open flame. And for spring break I will be leaving to for vacation in Cancun with my family, it will be my first time out of the states and I can't wait. Other things I am 6 foot 5 inches which seems to be a pretty common question I get. I actually grew 3/4 of an inch last years, so I might have some extra room to grow yet. And no, I did not play basketball in High-school but you can catch me playing at the Nat and SERF all of the time. I high school I did play football as an offensive linemen.  And if there is anything you should get from reading this is that I am a dreamer. I am obsessed about my dreams and I think about them all of the time. I imagine living with in my dreams all of the time. I like to spent hours listening to motivational speeches on YouTube and I even, as of last year, like to tweet motivational things usually what crosses my mind during my hours of speech listening. My twitter is @LoganHintz717 and most of my tweets are original but I quote lots of people from Will Smith to Muhammad Ali to my personal favorite Les Brown. So can only end this blog post in one simple way with a little bit of motivation. 




"The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream."
-Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment