Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Introduction to LIS 201(DC DayDay)

Hello classmates! My name is Da'Quan Palmer but most people call me DayDay.  I was born and raised in the Southeast quadrant of Washington, D.C,  I live about 25-30 minutes away from the White House and yes I actually have met the President Obama several times.  I'm currently a sophomore majoring in biology on a pre-dental track.  I hope to continue on to dental school after I've received my Bachelors of Science degree.  In my spare time, I enjoy playing basketball, going out/chilling with my friends, and looking at funny videos on the internet.  I don't think there's anyway to successfully stay warm through the winter so I' just going to embrace the cold and hope I don't freeze to death.  Some things interesting about me is that most of the time I have a positive attitude/outlook on things and enjoy meeting new people and easy to talk to(most of the time).  I really enjoy travelling and hope to travel more out of the country.  I've been to 29 of the 50 states and only been out of the country once.  I went to New Zealand for a summer which was the sweetest trip I think a person can ever go on!
I hope in this class that I will learn a lot about how people can access my information and how information has spread over the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment