Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

GoPro or Go Home

GoPro: 
                      A high definition personal camera that captures extreme action videos with its durable, compact, and mountable features. The first article in New York Times was published in 2008 named “Look, No Hands”.  These light weight cameras made it easy to capture quality images doing active activities.  Our pocket camcorders are now transformed into a small box worn on your head. I’ve noticed people bringing them to parties, on hikes, underwater and more. This product is relatively new, and has only been improving sense day one.  A fun fact I learned is that GoPros are now used in more than 60 TV shows, from Myth busters to The Deadliest Catch. Put away your camcorders and grab your GoPro.

Taken by GoPro
Lame Camcorder picture

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so much about the GoPro, but have never actually seen one in action so it's interesting that you said you've seen them even out at a parties! I feel like it would only be useful to me if I were to go on some adventurous trip

    ReplyDelete