Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Reflection of Blog Posts

After reviewing my blog posts, I’ve noticed that I apply myself considerably less than on other assignments. I take the presentations/papers much more seriously; viewing the blog posting as an informal assignment to throw out there whenever I had the time. Also, the formatting was completely different: on the blog postings I often use incomplete sentences, often have “paragraphs” of just 2-3 sentences, and my thoughts are often fairly disjointed, rather than trying to flow properly like in a paper.

Because of this, I would say that the papers and presentations are a more accurate reflection of talent, while the blog postings are more indicative of how I truly just think, since I just slap out a stream of consciousness onto the page; disjointed as it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment