Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Blogtastic

After reviewing my blog posts I realized that I use my normal face to face talking voice. Which is different from my formal paper because well its not a formal paper. I also try to be a little comical but I do not know if I am actually funny. I just felt that a blog post is the least professional place to write. I just seemed easy breezy and so I tried to embrace that feeling. Also I feel like blogs are about talking about life so saying stuff in the first person is acceptable. I also notice that I did not actually answer the questions like a report I analysed them. And I'm okay with that that what I do all the time in real life anyway. Otherwise I actually enjoyed blogging it would probably be a lot more fun if I could just post whatever I wanted. So I may be a blogger in the future but otherwise this was a nice assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment