Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blog Reflections

When I look back at all the blog posts, I think to myself, "WOW!, We have done way too many of these things." I forgot that we had to do one of these almost every week, but I did not forget how much time and effort I had to put into them. I definitely put more effort into some more than others, but that may have been because I enjoyed the topic and task more for that particular week. No week was I lazy about making a blog post because I understood that this was a considerable part of our grades and that putting the effort in would make the grade worthwhile.
My progression of blog posts was generally consistent with my language and participation in the discussion section. I tended to be very casual yet concise with what I was trying to say. Although, you could definitely tell on which blog posts I tried harder. I enjoyed making all of them because I felt I could be comfortable with my language when posting to a blog only my peers would read. I understood that we are all in the same boat, so there is no reason to be complacent about how I handle these posts.
I would have to say my best post was my first one. I had no idea what to do coming in except that I had to make an introduction for myself. And this really allowed me to be free with my language and dialect. The first post allowed me to have more fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment